Navigating the world of hand creams is like finding a caring and trusted partner that will stick with you in every ups and downs—reliable, supportive, and always there when you need it.
In our daily routine our hands face the brunt of seasonal changes and are constantly exposed to factors. From cold or dry air in harsh chill winters to summers' additional sun exposure and scorching heat, our skin barriers weaken leading to dryness and discomfort.
for amidst the multitude of options lies the ideal hand cream, ready to cocoon your hands in tender care. Here's how to find it.
What actually causes dry skin?
Before delving into the world of hand creams, it's essential to grasp the factors contributing to dryness:
- Hard water - One point that needs to be taken into consideration is the concentration of minerals in the water you are using everyday at home. The minerals absorb a lot of your skin’s natural moisture and strip the skin of its natural moisture, leaving it dry and tight after taking a shower.
- Nutritional Needs - This may seem simple to you, but a healthy diet is essential for a healthy glowing. A diet lacking in oils like avocados, almonds and salmon deprives the skin of vital nourishment, leading to dryness. Rich nutriments keep the skin fresh and healthy.
- Excessive Hand Washing - Your hands might feel dry after being washed. Harsh soap contains chemicals and minerals that dehydrate the skin and deplete the skin's moisture barrier. In addition, do you remember the hard water? When it combines with dehydrating soap your hands' skin will get extra sensitive and irritated.
Weather - If there is one thing that we cannot change is the weather!
Cold, dry weather can strip off skin natural moisture and exacerbate dryness, discomfort and irritation on skin. To prevent your skin from weather change, you need the right hand cream at hand.
What to look for in the best hand lotion for dry skin?
Consider the following criteria to find the ultimate hand cream:
- Look at the ingredients - In skincare, ingredients play a major role. Choose a hand cream that contains rich moisturising ingredients like, lanolin, olive oil or Shea butter to keep your skin hydrated and moisturise at all times.
- Alcohol-Free Formulas - Before using or buying a hand cream, read the ingredients list carefully and make sure it does not contain any alcohol, as they can exacerbate dryness and irritation.
- Check for anti-ageing solution - Anti-ageing benefits can also be found in hand cream as hands also age with time. The experts have shared that the skin on the hands has few sebaceous glands as compared to our face which means that our hands lose their moisture more quickly than our face, and age faster. Look for creams with anti-ageing properties to maintain skin elasticity and vitality.
What does the best hand lotion do for dry skin?
- Regenerates your skin - Magnesium is an amazing natural ingredient that rejuvenates the skin, leaving it supple, hydrated, and shielded from the effects of time.
- Healthy nails - Pamper your nails with a formula designed to strengthen and protect, ensuring they remain healthy and resilient.
Embrace silken hands
Our hands go through a lot and deserve appropriate care and a good amount of pampering just like your face. One of the easiest ways to keep our hands soft and smooth is by using a hand cream.
As you embark on your journey to hand care, remember that every hand deserves gentle care and attention. Treat your hands to the luxury of MaGéAu Naturel hand lotion—an ode to nature's purity and indulgence. With its subtle fragrance and nourishing touch, it's the perfect companion for your hands' quest for rejuvenation.
If you are planning to invest it in a good hand cream, give a try to MaGéAu Naturel hand lotion which is made from 100% natural ingredients and offers a soft pleasant gender neutral smell.
Use our MaGéAu Naturel 100% hand lotion to moisturise your hands all day long. Currently there is 10% offer on our website with the code MAGEAU 10. Shop now and elevate your hand care routine to new heights. After all, every hand tells a story—let yours speak of softness and grace.